Tuesday 30 March 2010

self initiated project #2

A really rough idea, I've been thinking of how to represent WSA, I like the idea of showing links between pathways, courses etc to give a feeling that we are all in the same boat. I have been looking at tube maps and graphic data representation (as usual) as well as other random bits and bobs. I am thinking of using colour to give an idea of which pathway people are from, which year they are in, and which course they are on. This could all get quite complicated with the amount of pathway options and stuff...something I'll have to work out. I might just stick to a few colours to highlight differences. We'll see.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looking good man! we'll have to get together/have a chat about what we're working on. I get back to Brighton tomorrow so I'll ramp up the work on the project. Looks promising so far though dude!