Saturday 7 November 2009

Myth of Origins brief

I have just 'finished' my Myth of Origins brief, but I still have a lot of work to do. I'm not happy with my outcomes or the direction I ended up floating off in. I intend to do a whole lot more experimentation in the next week, incorporating typography, collage, photocopying and a bunch of other whacky sheet if I can. I need to make it all much more visually interesting, and luckily for once my crit was helpful in making me realise where my downfalls were.

I have added a few of the half decent images from this brief to my website, you can find them here.

I have also finally received my Canon 50D, so I will probably take some better images of my printed work and upload them here pretty soon, including my recent vader screen prints and other assorted junk that I've had lying around for a bit.

No comments: